Different Thinking = Different Results
How do you solve a problem with the same thinking that got you there? Mind state matters!
Most people go on a diet or embark on an exercise programme to get the results then revert back to what they did before.
The problem with this is if we go back to doing the same things we will get the same results.
Even if we make minor tweaks to our habits, they probably won’t get us the results we want in the long term.
Rather than “fixing” ourselves wouldn’t it be better if we didn’t have a problem to fix in the first place?
- How you think affects what you focus on.
- What you focus on affects the things you tell yourself.
- The things you tell yourself affect your decisions.
- Your decisions affect how you behave.
- Different behaviours get different results.