5 benefits of bodyweight training?
If you haven’t tried bodyweight training, you should!
1. It’s efficient – high output bodyweight exercises yield incredible fitness gains. Bodyweight workouts make it easy to transition from one move to the next with little rest.
2. Just a few minutes of intense bouts can have a major impact on metabolism. You’ll burn fat fast.
3. You’ll gain core strength – many bodyweight movements engage all core muscles. This will improve posture and increase your overall performance.
4. Quick workouts – if you’re short for time and space, 20-30 minutes a day and minimal equipment is all you need.
5. Cardio and strength exercises are combined so you’ll be challenged, your hear rate will be elevated and you’ll see results.